Thursday, December 8, 2011

Norwex Vs eCloth: One Mom's Opinion

So... my sister in law was having a Norwex party.... I looked at the information and LOVED it. But they were a little expensive... somehow I came across ecloth, which calls itself a comparable product and is much less expensive. I searched the web and only found one review that was willing to say which they liked better and she was vague at that. I ordered the big 8 pack of eCloth Professional and ordered the Norwex AntiBac Polishing Cloth, Norwex AntiBac Body Cloths and the Norwex rep traded an Norwex AntiBac Enviro Cloth for one of my eCloth Professionals so we both could compare.


I am not doing any science to test the germ killing claims of either cloth.... I am just going to tell you what it they feel like. The eCloth Professionals are more similar in size to the Norwex Body cloths (and they are more similar in price too!!) The Body Cloths are much softer eCloth and seems to have more grab. Norwex Enviro Cloth is larger than the eCloth Professional and has a slightly different texture which also seems to have more grab. The Norwex products have a whole lot of 'grab', my guess is they must be a smaller microfiber than the eCloth. Overall I prefer the feel Norwex cloths. If they both really achieve the same purpose, then I suppose it doesn't matter which you get. I don't know whether or not they do. However, the Norwex products 'feel' more worth the spending spree... while the eCloths leave me wondering if I didn't just blow 50 bucks on overly expensive washcloths.

Not sure if any of them seem to have the magical ability to crush whatever it is that makes clothes get stinky. The eCloth definitely doesn't. I'll let you know if I change my mind. =(


sorry about the lack of proofreading... gotta get off the computer~

No comments:

Post a Comment