Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hallelujah!!

I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father! Whatever was oh-so wrong with me, is either under control or gone! I am sleeping through the night! No more confused night wakings or night terrors! I an no longer hobbling and exhausted by 4 o'clock! And, praise the Lord, I am no longer filled with anxiety and weeping the day away. I am not sure exactly "how" I am better, but I do know that many faithful people have been praying for me (thank you, thank you). He inspired a lot of changes... many of which I could never have done in my own strength. I am on an entirely gluten free and sugar free "anti-Candida" diet! I am even avoiding sugary fruit. I quit my three year long usage of Flonase. And I am taking Prilosec, because it turns out reflux is what was waking me with a jolt! I confess, I didn't believe it myself until I tried not to take it a couple days... and sure enough, I startled awake. Yuck!

I am so thankful for this new lease on life!

Surely, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, The LORD himself, is my strength and defense; He has become my salvation! Isaiah 12:2





No comments:

Post a Comment