Monday, March 14, 2011

Less


Less is a little bit more than I bargained for.

Less Control.

Control is really only an illusion anyway, right?

What if Our Big Plans for LESS aren't the plans He has for us?

Less of me and more of HIM means
  • not grabbing the reigns
  • learning to listen
  • taking a deep breath
  • taking it SLOW.
Less means more waiting on the LORD.

I am not so good at waiting on the LORD or listening for His direction. I am generally in a hurry. But I really do want less of me and more of HIM. I want transformation.

So here is my plan for transformation:

2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is— his good, pleasing and perfect will.

It would probably help to admit that this is really HIS plan and not mine....
Romans 12:2 (NIV)... maybe that means I am on the right track? =)

2 comments:

  1. i love this post, shari.

    here's to less, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reminding me. i have not been allowing my mind to be renewed much lately. argh!

    ReplyDelete